Iams® ProActive Health™ Adult with Wild Ocean Fish & Chicken (35% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 39%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Recommened for adult cats from 1 to 6 years.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Looking for a specific product?
Yes.Pet are interested in hearing from you if you have a particular product that we do not currently stock. Contact us with the details of the desired product and we will do our best to cater for you.
Yes.Pet partners with The Courier Guy to ensure that your goods arrive safely and timeously at your door. We strive to deliver as quickly as possible, however our suppliers vary in their turnaround time.
With this in mind, as soon as your goods are at our premises, wherever possible, we strive to get them to you within 2 - 5 working days.
Yes.Pet are under no obligation to supply items that are listed at the incorrect pricing. In this instance, Yes.Pet will issue a refund and happily cover substantiated bank charged incurred as a result of this error.